I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day came a few month early at my house.

Last night the kids wanted to color and paint so they got their supplies and went at it.  When I got out of the shower, they had each created a masterpiece for me.  Saying they were Mother's Day presents! 


This one is from my Katie Lady. 



This is Justin's.  The writing is a little hard to read, but it says, "I love you Mom".



And here is my CiCi's. 

Thanks babies!  I love you!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Even after all that torture?!! I love it!!

What a special treat, for a special Mom!!

I love you, too!