As many of you know, Ciara loves for me to do her hair and make her pretty....she just doesn't like to keep it that way. Usually within a half hour, any hair style is ripped out. Litterally.
Yesterday when I got home she brought me an elastic and asked for a "pony"..AKA pony tail. I grabbed her hair in one handful and started to make her pony tail. She shakes her head violently to make me let go and screams at me! "No! Like this!" And she grabs just a small section of hair from the side. I asked her if she wanted a pony tail and she nodded. I tried again. Deja vu. "No! Like this" She yells at me as she grabs the same small section of hair.
Fine.
I start parting it nicely and evenly when the head whipping begins again. "NO! LIKE THIS!"
FINE!
I grab only the section of hair and put it the messy pony tail.
She is as happy as a clam.
30 seconds later she comes over with another (non-matching) elastic and again asks for a pony.
Remembering our previous encounter, I asked her "where".
She grabbed a small section on the opposite side of her head.
In goes the pony and she has the most hidious, lopsided piggy tails I have ever put in.
Ciara couldn't have been happier! AND she left her hair in for a good hour and a half until she could show the kids!
Forgive the picture lighting. We were in the car waiting for the kids. I can't believe how bright the sun was yesterday! So beautiful!

3 comments:
So cute!! I love the things these little kiddies come up with! Like Shane's daughter saying "bless you" to baby TJ's fart.. HAHA, priceless.
I think she looks great!!
She is definately very opinionated, isn't she??
Most definately!
Post a Comment