I have never been a big New Year's Eve kinda girl. I usually spend it at home falling asleep on the couch as we watch movies.
Last year we tried to make it a party at my Sis's and although the night started out with a lot of fun, it didn't end on such a great note!
So this year we decided to spend it with my Aunt and her family! They have a tradition of making gingerbread (graham cracker) houses every New Years Eve and my kids were really excited!
We had a great time!! The kids had lots of fun and got pretty creative with their "houses"! Katie ended up making a present!
We stayed up way too late, or should I say early and laughed til we cried, played games and just enjoyed each other's company!
It was a wonderful way to ring in the New Year and I hope it becomes tradition for us!



4 comments:
Okay, I want to know how you do these slide shows. This one is WAAAYYYY cool.
We had so much fun, too. Thanks for coming. I hope you plan on next year, or should I say this year! LOL
I think it'll be our new New Year's tradition! Or at least, I hope so!
The slideshows are easy! Slide.com is the easiest I have found and they have lots of fun things you can do. I usually keep it simple, but I liked this one for our "houses"!
We hope so too!!
blogger has a slideshow option but I have to make my pics album public to be able to use the feature. Does slide.com do it differently?
If you don't sign in, I don't think it keeps them up. At least, I know that if I don't sign in and just make the slideshow I haven't been able to find them afterwords. I'm still trying to figure out how I like it best. Because I like being able to go back and have my pics saved too. Pros and cons.
Post a Comment