I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

You Might Be A Gleek...

Happy Glee day!  Don't forget to tune in tonight for The Rocky Horror Glee Show!  Woot Woot!! 

So I was bored the other day and I needed something to cheer me up so I sat down and started writing "You Might Be A Gleek" jokes.  A few of them are actually funny!!

You might be a gleek if you are considering switching satellite providers because your current provider doesn't subscribe to Sue's Corner.

You might be a gleek if you eagerly set up your next dentist appointment in hopes that you too can have a Britney daydream sequence.

You might be a gleek if you have signed up for Asian Summer Camp and you are not Asian.

You might be a gleek if you have searched Amazon to see if you could buy an Acefellas CD.

You might be a gleek if you now prefer to karaoke Proud Mary while sitting in a wheel chair.

You might be a gleek if you think that Clariton D is a vitamin.

You might be a gleek if you are disappointed every Sunday when Single Ladies does not play over the sound system when watching the kicker prepare for his field goal.

And of course, You might be a gleek if you are actually writing "You Might Be A Gleek" jokes.

HaHa  - More to come.  If I ever open my Glee blog, I'll have to include these!

2 comments:

Donna said...

You better not open a Glee blog, you don't post enough on this one already!! LOL

I sure miss your posts!

Did I mention, that I love you???!!

GG said...

Wanna hear something funny? I actually already have a Glee Blog. I've had it for a long time. I just haven't posted anything on it. But I wanted it incase I ever did. LOL How sad is that? But you must give me credit...I deleted my Twilight blog awhile ago. I didn't like what it turned into. It was just another news blog. There are enough of those. And it was more work than I was willing to do.