After months and months, we are SOO close to being done with the living room. The only thing we have to do now is touch up paint on the trim and finish decorating! I am so excited!
I really wish I would have taken a before pic with our old furniture, but alas, I was far to anxious to get things started to stop and take a picture.
Here is the after. I wish I had a better pic - it doesn't really show off the room the way it should. Plus it was dark and taken from my phone. And I couldn't really get a very good angle. But enough with my excuses.
He has done A LOT! We extended the wall (and of course when I say "we" I mean him.), bricked and walled in half the window, replaced the window, replaced the sliding door with beautiful french doors, put in recessed lighting, refinished the wood floor, textured the ceiling, repainted, and replaced all of the furniture.
Who knew that ALL of this would come from asking for a fresh coat of paint! It was worth the wait! I can't wait til it's fully decorated!
AND I was able to talk him into a new TV! We will be picking it up today! He resisted at first, but once he realized I was right (of course!) or rather that I wouldn't stop talking about it, and that we could pay for it out of our savings, he agreed. I am so excited!
Thanks for ALL of your hard work, Baby! I love you!

2 comments:
Absolutley gorgeous!! I love it!!!
I sure miss you my seester!
XOXO
Woohooo! I am so excited to come see it all!!
Post a Comment