I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More Happy Glee Day

As if my Gleek jokes weren't enough to celebrate my new favorite day of the week..here is some extra special news!!

A GLEE CHRISTMAS CD!!

Can I get a Woot Woot??!!

The CD is scheduled to be released on 11/16!  I can hardly wait!  A Christmas themed episode is scheduled for 12/07 named Yuletide, however it has not been confirmed if all the songs on the album will be from the episode!
  •  We Need A Little Christmas (Jenna Ushkowitz, Amber Riley, Chris Colfer)
  • Deck The Rooftop (Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Naya Rivera, Kevin McHale, Heather Morris, and Jenna Ushkowitz)
  • Merry Christmas Darling (Lea Michele)
  • Baby, It’s Cold Outside (Chris Colfer and Darren Criss)
  • The Most Wonderful Day Of The Year (Chord Overstreet, Mark Salling, Kevin McHale, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Jenna Ushkowitz, and Heather Morris)
  • Last Christmas (Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Amber Riley, Kevin McHale, Mark Salling, Jenna Ushkowitz, and Chris Colfer)
  • God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (Lea Michele, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, and Jenna Ushkowitz)
  • O Christmas Tree (Matthew Morrison)
  • Jingle Bells (Cory Monteith, Mark Salling, and Kevin McHale)
  • You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch (k.d. lang and Morrison)
  • Angels We Have Heard On High (Amber Riley)
  • O Holy Night (Lea Michele)
Just food for thought...Isn't Rachel Jewish?  Maybe she's pulling a Barbra!  And is there a possible boyfriend for Kurt?  It's a male duet for Baby, It's Cold Outside.  Hmmm...

2 comments:

Donna said...

Gotta love it!!

Did I mention, that I love you!!

GG said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!! Lots and lots!