I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Family Movie Night

Last night was Family Movie Night at the school.  They didn't do any parties or parades during the day, but they invited the kids to dress up in costume for a Halloween Family Movie Night.

My kids were so excited! 

It took us almost 2 hours to get ready!  Don't ask me why!  I only did make up and hair for the girls and I kept it pretty simple but somewhere between the ironing of the costumes and getting out the door  - I was glad I planned early.

When the kids were all done up, I asked them to stand by the wall and smile so I could send a picture to their daddy.  This is what I got!
I think they planned that!  What do you think?  LOL

2 comments:

Donna said...

LOLOLOL I love it! I agree I think it was planned!!

I hope you guys get to go trick or treating with us!!

Anonymous said...

Thats TOOOOOO cute!