I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

Congratulations Justin!!

Yesterday was Justin's graduation ceremony from Kindergarten!  It was such a cute little program!  The kids showed off art they had done and sang songs they had learned through out the year.  Then the teacher awarded them with "The Favorite Student Of The Year Award" (which every student got!  But it was cute cause she'd say a little blurb about each kid and why they were her favorite!) and awarded each child with a certificate in an area on which they shined.  Followed by a slideshow.

It was really cute and Justin's sweet shy "don't look at me" smile was adorable!

I love you buddy!!

PS- I can't even begin to tell you how "UNFAIR" Katie thinks it is that Justin is done with school!  LOL
(Although, he does have a state test he has to take on the 1st - but that's just a half hour appointment!)

2 comments:

Donna said...

I can hardly believe we are this close. There's so much to do, still but it will all be over in a week!

Emily's & Ben's Grad is on Friday the 4th!

GG said...

I can hardly believe it too!

Katie has a little performance on the 3rd - same time as TJ's graduation. :( He's the first of the sibblings to graduate! I ish I could be there to support him.