I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Justin's Last Kindergarten Fieldtrip

Ciara and I were able to tag along with Justin and his class yesterday for their last fieldtrip.  They followed a "map" and walked to a nearby elementary school and played at the park.

The kids had lots of fun!  Ciara always enjoys being with "the big kids". 





PS- The slideshow isn't showing for me.. ::grumble grumble::  Please let me know if you can view.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see the slide show...so cute!
I love you Gigi
XOXO

Emily said...

I can't see it, it says, "We are sorry, this slideshow is empty." Weird that some can see, and some can't. Hmmm

Bella said...

I think it's a new amex block. :(

Donna said...

I can see it!! Fun, Fun for me anyway! Sorry!

Donna said...

I think my favorite one is the one with CiCi blowing on the pinwheel!

Then there's the one with Justin right behind her!

GG said...

I like those too! Wish I could see them! :(