I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, May 24, 2010

10 Years Later...

(Bad pic - I know.  It's a pic of a pic! LOL)


I can't believe it was 10 years ago that we ran through that casino - running late for our own wedding!! 

It seems crazy to me!  I can't believe how quickly the years have passed!  And yet, I'm more in love with my husband today than I was back then!

We had a wonderful weekend together - I'll keep the details to myself.  ::wink wink: 

AND I got a new ring!  My finger has been bare for so long, I was almost afraid I wouldn't like the way it would feel.  I had nothing to worry about.  It's almost like it's been there the whole time!

I love you, Baby!

3 comments:

Donna said...

CONGRATS!! CONGRATS!!

Happy Anniversary to both of you!!

I love you!! I love to hear how happy you are!

Can't wait to see the ring in person.

Anonymous said...

I just love that ring! It is SO beautiful!

Happy, happy, HAPPY Anniversary! You two are such a perfect match! I love you two!!!

XOXO

GG said...

Thanks to you both! I love you too!

XOXOXOXO

And I can't wait to show you in person! hehehe