I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

School Carnival

Yesterday was also the school Carnival.  I wasn't going to go.  I am not a big fan of these things.  However, despite my intentions, I couldn't ignore the kids' pleas. 

The kids were all VERY good!  They had a lot of fun!  And the rain stayed in check.  It was overcast all evening and I was certain it was going to start raining on us, but it never did.

Wish I had better pictures to share!  I thought I had taken a picture of Katie with some of her friends, but it must not have saved.  Oops.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I really don't like carnivals either. Way too expensive!! And for some reason I really don't like the face painting! Fuddy Duddy MOM!!

GG said...

I'm not into the face painting either. I don't see the point in paying for another mess I'm going to have to clean later.