I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I had such a wonderful weekend!

Saturday was spent with my Mama and my Nana!  We enjoyed each other's company, a movie and some pizza!  It was really nice!

Sunday I woke up to a dozen beautiful pink roses, a handpainted vase by my Katie Lady, a sweet hand print poem from my Jutt Butt and a NEW PORTABLE DVD PLAYER from everyone!  Woot woot!

For those that don't know, I use a portable dvd player in my bedroom EVERY NIGHT!  I know...awful.  But that's how I go to sleep.  It's been giving me problems the last few months but if I smack it around a little, I can always get it to work.  That is, until I smacked it around a little too much.  It finally was sick of the abuse and gave up on me last week.  So I was VERY excited to get a new one!  And it's red!  How cool is that!!!

Love to all and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I think it's way cool!!!

I've missed you the last couple of days!

Love ya!