Okay...so I know that I shouldn't bribe my kids...but it works!
I have had the hardest time getting Katie to sleep in her own bed. Every night I get a cryfest and a battle! And I usually lose because she sneaks into my room once I'm asleep anyways! It's crazy and driving me insane!
So it was time for a good old fashion bribe.
There is this silly little stuffed dog in a pink dress that Katie wants soooo badly! I bought it. Let her admire it. And put it in the closet!
After two weeks of chores and sleeping in her own bed ALL NIGHT without throwing shedding a single tear, she earns it!
Last night was day 2 and it's working!
Let's keep our fingers crossed that it continues to work!
3 comments:
Wait, wasn't the tramp a bribe for the same thing??? Take away the tramp privileges, if this doesn't work!
I so miss you and your posts!!!
Love ya!!
Shhhhhhhhh Don't bring up the past! The past is the past. You've got to put your behind in your past! Hahaha
Ok...so seriously. Yes. The tramp was the same bribe. But in the summer I laxed...I let them stay up WAY too late and we all got in a nasty habit.
I know I know...
I miss you too!! Love you!!
Your so funny!! I love it!!
I hear you about staying up way too late!! It's awful.
Good Luck!!
I love you, more!!
Post a Comment