So not a big deal, but I got so sick of Ciara's hair always being in her eyes!
She is such a pretty girl and I can never see her!
She let's me do her hair and then tears it out instantly, ripping out hair in the process.
So I've come to the conclusion that I can not do her hair. She's not like Katelynn. Katelynn didn't keep her hair in until I found this tiny rubber bands than it was just too hard to take out and gave up rather quickly. Ciara is not giving up.
So I am.
I cut her bangs. I was so nervous, but I did it. And they don't look half bad. They only look half good, but that's better than half bad. At least her hair is out of her face and I can see her pretty eyes.
2 comments:
What a great pic! They look great!!
She's my pretty baby!
Post a Comment