I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Classifieds!

Just one more thing.

Today when I got into work the job classifieds were sitting on my desk. How odd. Is this some kind of omen? Nope! It's me! Smiling up at me!
The photo shoot that I did last year has finally made it's round!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats sis!! Although a pic like that makes me wanna tell you to quit American Express, and start a new carrer in modeling lol!! So lovely!

Donna said...

I agree with Jenn, You are BEAUTIFUL!!

How exciting! Is this todays paper?

GG said...

It is for Sunday August 23rd. It lists both Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News at the top so I'm not sure which one it actually is. LOL Wish I had more details! I'm still unsure who actually put it on my desk! LOL

Donna said...

It means it's an insert that was used and put in both papers. The newspaper agency prints both papers so they double up when ever they can. I learned that tid bit while throwing the papers.

I still think it's pretty cool!!

GG said...

Shawn explained that to me when I got home. I never realized that they did that. It makes sense though.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you and what you have accomplished. Your are indeed beautiful, even more inside than outside.
I love you my sweet girl.

GG said...

Well thank you Mama! I love you!