I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, July 20, 2009

My Amended Review

So Saturday was a lot of fun too! I wish Charlotte wasn't such a toad monkey and would have livened up a bit, but what can you do?? LOL

The second time around...I really really really enjoyed the movie! I liked it a lot better when I knew what to expect. Some of the things that really bugged me the first time around, didn't bug me so much this time. I'm still sorely disappointed in the ending, but it's okay.

Here's a picture of Katie and Nana outside of the theater! Katie's wearing her mama-made "I Love Harry" t-shirt! I wanted to wear the shirt I made for myself again, but it accidentally got washed and dried like the rest of the laundry and the letters are all falling off. ::sniff sniff:: I may want to see how much it'll cost to get an actual embroidery machine since I make our fan shirts for these movies!

Nana and Katie had a great time! I think Katelynn really enjoyed being "one of the girls"! I'll have to think about letting her come to the next midnight premiere. I'm just not so sure how I feel about it. Not only is it really late, but it also gives me a chance as a parent to decide if the movie is really appropriate and prepare my kids for the things that may or may not scare them or have questions about.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I think you're right about previewing the movie, but what did you expect from me?!!

I'm glad you liked it better the second time!!

GG said...

I'm glad I liked it better too. I knew I would. The more I talked about it and thought about it, the more I liked it. When you set it a part from the book it is actually a really good movie. Lots of fun.

Love ya tons and tons!