As it was recently pointed out to me, I get easily excited! LOL I guess I'm like a little kid that way! What's funny is that the things that get me overly excited usually are something...what's the right word. Youthful. For example, Disneyland! Which BTW I still haven't even developed my pictures! I can't believe it! I mean to everyday! I have a bag full of those disposable cameras handing on the door knob in the kitchen to remind me and I always leave without it!
Anyways, the thing that has me excited this time is HARRY POTTER!
I am so excited! I will be going to the midnight premiere Tuesday night with my Sis - just the two of us. I'm really looking forward to that! AND I was finally able to sweet talk my boss into giving me Wednesday off! It would have really been awful to have to be at work at 6:30 in the morning without any sleep! But I was willing to do it for Harry! I'm just glad I no longer have to!
And then I am going to take Katelynn to see it on Saturday. It should be a lot of fun. It will be Katie, Charlotte, Nana, and myself. I asked Justin if he wanted to go see it, he's been frightened by the last couple HP movies, but I didn't want to leave him out either. Thankfully, he is aware of his weakness and opted not to go see it in the theatre. He says he'll wait for "Daddy to be able to hold him on the couch."
Anyways...way excited! Thought I'd share! I'm sure I'll tell you all about how disappointing the movie was, but I'm excited nonetheless!
Love to you all!!
3 comments:
I am so excited for you!! I wish I could come, it's just not a good saturday for me!!
Love ya, Oooooodles and gobs!!!
I wish too. Maybe next time!
Love you more!
We've taught Nattie Bug to say, Nooooo, I love you more! It's so cute!!
Nooooo I love you more!!
Somehow I don't think it's quite as cute as when Nattie says it!
Boy this is almost like old times. It makes me miss you even more!!!
Post a Comment