As most of you know (and if you don't you probably don't know me and it makes me wonder why and how you are reading my blog!), I am a big Michael Jackson fan. I think I have passed it down to my children as well. With his recent death, I have been listening to my MJ CD (Thanks again Jenn!) more often.
Last night I was cuddling with Katie for a private moment in her bedroom as I played songs for her from my phone. Because I am cheap and don't want to buy the songs, I was only playing the preview (first 20 secs) of her favorite songs and she'd have to guess what song it was.
One of the songs I selected was "Thriller". Katelynn loves this song (Justin still does not like it one bit! He'll listen to it as long as I turn it off before the laugh at the end. haha). She was very proud of herself because she figured out the sound before the music even started playing. It must have been the creaking door and the footsteps that gave it away!
Well, when she started laughing I got the most horrible whiff of foul breath! So naturally, I started teasing her. "Wow Katie! You have got some stinky breath!" And then genius struck! I made my own parody to "Thriller"! It goes a little something like this.
Katelynn's got stinky....stinky breath!
And no one's gonna want to kiss you with that stinky stinky breath!
Oh it's so stinky! Stinky breath!
And so on and so on.
We both laughed as she tried to hold me down to breathe all over me!
Finally, I conquer and she goes into the bathroom to brush her teeth. Next thing I know I hear her singing our stinky breath song! I think it's going to be a family favorite! LOL
1 comment:
I guess I need to hear thriller again or have you sing me the tune, I can't quite get it going in my head! I'm sure it's hilarious, though!!
Post a Comment