I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I wanted to take a moment to wish each of you a joyous and merry Christmas before the tornado of unwrapping occurs! I love you all very much!!

Merry Merry Christmas!!!

Here are some little goodies from the kids! Again, I have to apologize about the quality and the coloring, but it's still cute!

Here is Justin's shouting rendition of the ever popular "Jingle Bells"!

Did you hear that squeal?? LOL

The two of them singing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". My phone only records 30 seconds which is a shame because it was pretty funny.

And this one just cracks me up!! Katie was begging me to "incorporate her" (Translation: Record her) singing "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" and this is what we got! Too funny!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Great videos, looks like they were pretty wired!!

GG said...

Yeah! They were having a lot of fun! They are so funny! Justin cracks me up because he screams instead of sings and he doesn't even know the words...he just goes for it! LOL And I love watching Katie dance around! Totally get me rolling!