Now that Katie is in full time school, she has even more time with her friends to learn all sorts of new tricks! Her favorite one right now is tormenting her brother with her "zombie" look. She literally rolls her eyes to the back of her head, flutters her eye lids a bit, hangs her arms out in from of her and moans while walking morbidly toward Justin. He hates it! It freaks him out! and I don't blame him! It's really creepy! And I can't for the life of me figure out where she learned how to tease! After all, she has such a sweet innocent, never teasing mother.
All sarcasm aside, I have had to "get on her" about not tormenting her brother. (Although, truth be told, it's probably just payback!)
2 comments:
We'll just have to start calling her Zombie Katie!!
LOL I bet she'd like that!
Post a Comment