I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Cookies with Grandma!

Friday night we had a great time! I invited my mother over to help us made sugar cookies!

Let me just say one thing...I'd never made them before and the dough is not very fun to work with!



But the kids had a great time cutting out the shapes and decorating them!






If only you could see the heaping pile of frosting and sprinkles that Justin puts on each cookie! I swear they literally weighed a pound a piece!!







And here is Grandma showing the kids how to
pose for cookie pictures! LOL





Katie is a good student.


Thanks for coming over and making memories with us, Grandma! We had a great time!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Boy, those cookies look great! Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

I have a great sugar cookie recipe if your interested.

Love ya!

GG said...

I think I just might be1 Although I think I'm done with sugar cookies for a little while!