I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Carol Games

Here are some fun games that will hopefully get you singing Christmas carols!

Highlight the area under each question for the answer. Hopefully you can't see the answer without highlighting it..it works on the computer I use. If not...sorry. It kinda ruins the fun! LOL

NOTE: With the new background, the answers show. Sorry, I couldn't find a font color that blended into the background.

1.I'm doing what with every Christmas card I write?
Dreaming of a White Christmas (White Christmas)
2.What is the greeting from the land where the palm trees sway?
Mele Kalikimaka (Mele Kalikimaka)
3.What is sister Suzzie sitting on?
A thistle (All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth)
4.Somebody snitched on me filling the sugar bowl with what?
Ants (I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas)
5.Who kept time as the little drummer boy played?
The ox and lamb (The little drummer boy)
6.What did Frosty do when the children placed the hat upon his head?
He began to dance around (Frosty the Snowman)
7.What did I hear on Christmas day?
The bells (I heard the bells on Christmas day)
8.The shoppers rush home with what?
Their treasures (Silver Bells)
9.First comes the stocking of?
Little Nell (Up on the rooftop)
10. When will hearts be glowing?
When loved ones are near (It's the most wonderful time of the year)

11.Who was seated by my side?
Miss Fanny Bright (Jingle Bells)
12.How does the old year pass?
Fast away (Deck the Halls)
13.What did I give you last Christmas?
My heart (Last Christmas)
14.Where are we dancin and prancing?
In Jingle Bell Square (Rockin around the Christmas tree)
15.I met a man who lives where?
In Tennessee (Home for the holidays)
16.Why are you jumping in bed and covering your head?
Cause Santa Claus comes tonight (Santa Claus comes tonight)
17.Born a King on what?
Bethlehem's plain (We three Kings)
18. What did Grandma forget when she staggered out the door?
Her medication (Grandma got ran over by a reindeer)
19.It's lovely weather for what?
A sleigh ride together with you (Sleigh ride)
20.Everybody knows that what help to make the season bright?
A turkey and some mistletoe (The Christmas Song)



Can you figure out the name of the carol? Highlight the area under the question for the answer.

1. The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
Nutcracker Suite
2. The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
Little Drummer Boy
3. Decorate the entry-ways.
Deck The Halls
4. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
Silent Night
5. A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
The First Noel
6. Present me naught but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide.
All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
7. The smog-less bewitching hour arrived.
It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
8. Exuberation to this orb.
Joy To The World
9. 288 Yuletide hours.
12 Days Of Christmas
10. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs.
Do You Hear What I Hear
11. The red-suited pa is due in this burg.
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
12. Far back in a hay bin.
Away In A Manger
13. I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels.
I Saw Three Ships
14. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring forth a ringing sound when struck.
Carol Of The Bells
15. Frozen precipitation commence.
Let It Snow
16. Monarchial triad.
We Three Kings
17. May the Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to mild male humans.
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
18. Have hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief.
Oh Come All Ye Faithful
19. Nocturnal time span of unbroken quietness.
Silent Night
20. Proceed forth declaring upon a specific geological alpine formation.
Go Tell It On The Mountain

2 comments:

Donna said...

Fun games, I didn't do as good as I thought I would!

I wish I was a creative as you are. My blog as been pretty much non existent this past couple of weeks!

GG said...

Glad you liked 'em! I made the first set myself but the second where you have to figure out the song title I got off the internet. It was fun.