We had such a nice lazy, relaxing weekend. I don't think we really did anything at all! We got quite a few movies for Christmas so we spent the majority of our time cuddling on the couch and watching movies!
In a way it was absolutely wonderful! We have all been so busy the last few weeks that it was nice to not have to do anything. But on the other hand, it was kinda sad because we got absolutely nothing accomplished!
We had become so lazy that our conversations started to sound like this...
"What are we going to do for dinner?" As I am lounging deeper and deeper on the couch under the blanket.
"I don't know, what do you want to do for dinner?" Was the response from the other couch.
"I don't want to do anything..that's why I asked you."
"Why don't you order pizza then?"
"Alright...hand me the phone."
Of course the kids didn't mind too much! They got to play with their new toys and eat pizza without too much complaint from Mom and Dad to do chores.
Hopefully, now that we are back to work we will get back into our regular routines and get some stuff done!
3 comments:
Oh if I was so lucky!! We still have another week!!!
I loved our lazy weekend, but I totally understand! I had to issue a decree, no games until all the garbage was taken outside and the rooms were picked up. The house looks better! I wanted to order pizza, but we had to eat what we have first, Nana bought a prime rib roast. So I made that yesterday while we were at church.
Anyway, I'm rambling!!
Love ya!!
Oh no! You had to eat prime rib!? How awful! LOL I hope you can hear the sarcasm!
I love you! I hope to see you soon!
I know it was terrible!! For some of us, anyway!!
I hope we see you soon, too!!
I love you, right back!!
Post a Comment