I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Shortcake CiCi

Happy Birthday Shortcake CiCi!



Saturday we celebrated Ciara's 3rd birthday style, Strawberry Shortcake style!

She looked so cute in her shortcake dress and leggings that Grandma DeeDee made for her! 







She had lots of fun playing with her cousins and stuffing her face with cupcakes, ice cream, candy and of course, strawberries!
Thanks to all for sharing in her day!

We love you!

2 comments:

Donna said...

I can't get over how cute that shortcake outfit is!!!

Thanks for inviting us, we had fun!!

Anonymous said...

I love you Cici!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I miss your face!