Yesterday was not only CiCi's birthday, but it was our Open House at work!
Once a year they allow you to bring in your family to show off where you work. They have fun activities planned for the kids and serve dinner.
This year they brought in some K9 dogs from the Taylorsville unit and showed off some of what the dogs can do. My kids REALLY enjoyed this. After the presentation, they let the kids try on their training suits and bullet proof vests! Katie tried on a SWAT team bullet proof vest, which is heavier and stronger than a regular one. She got a big kick out of that! I wish I had some pictures, but pictures are not permitted inside the building for security purposes. I did however, get some pics of the kids in the fire trucks outside! They had a great time climbing in them and checking them out!
And a VERY happy birthday to my sweet CiCi girl! I love you, Sweetie!



2 comments:
Sounds like great fun!! We missed you at the zoo!!
Happy Birthday CiCi!
We love you all!!
We missed you too!
Post a Comment