When is it too early to be "checking yourself out"?
I typically don't allow any of the kids to come to Katie's piano lessons with me. They would be bored. But last week, Ciara begged and begged to come! She wanted her sista! She was so cute, I couldn't resist.
But soon, even her cute self, wasn't enough to keep her attention. I had to take her out in the hall where they had a candy machine!PS- She won't be coming with us again.

3 comments:
Hmmm, I wonder if she gets this from her momma? Ha ha
I love it too!!
We missed you on friday!
Her mama? No! I avoid mirrors! LOL
I missed you too! Katie's been fighting this weird sick thing. She has this on again, off again cough - and it's horrible when it's on - and a fever...but only at night. I didn't want to get anyone at your house sick.
Post a Comment