I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Splish Splash

We made a giant leap from winter to summer!  Can you believe we almost hit 80 degrees yesterday!?

I can't believe how quickly we went from snowboots to swimsuits!  Can you tell how absolutely excited the kids are??  LOL

My kids were DYING to play in the water!  Their pleads were answered by their dad, who set up the slip n' slide for them!  They had a BLAST!

It's so funny to watch them.  They are very good about taking turns.  First Katie will do a "trick" (which means she wants to slide in a fancy way).  Then Justin will have to "top that" and do something even "cooler".  Then CiCi will just slowly run down the whole path, trying her darndest not to fall, laughing the whole way.  It's so funny!

And then of course, there was the traditional drinking of the water.  There is something about hose water...the kids can't keep their faces out of it!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Amazing! Isn't it!??

These are some great pics!!

GG said...

I'm excited for the WARM weather...not the HOT weather! Hot...ugh.

Emily said...

Just when we started getting excited for warm weather.. BOOM Rain STORM!! Yuck! Oh well, hope its short lived