I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Katie Lady!

Our sweet Katie girl turned 8 on Saturday! I'm still in shock!!

And so much for her, "I don't want to get older"! First thing Saturday morning (at the crack of dawn, I might add!) She jumps on the couch to lay with me and teases me that she keeps getting older and older!

Saturday we had family join us in celebrating her birthday! We enjoyed some fried chicken - as well as you can enjoy dried out fried chicken :( , ice cream and cake!
We LOVE Costco cake - but they don't do any "character" cakes! So I added the Littlest Pet Shop characters myself! Pretty in"gina'ous if I might say so myself! LOL
And of course, presents!

Overall, it was a great day!

Happy Happy Birthday sweetheart!!! I love you SO much! You are such a sweet and beautiful girl!!
I'm disappointed that I didn't get more pics!! Oops!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Yes, I must agree that you are pretty "in-gina'ous" and a way cool Mom!!

Love ya bunches!!

GG said...

LOL I love you too! I'm glad you guys were able to come!

PS - Katie loves that bracelet making kit! We made some charms last night!

Donna said...

I'm so glad, I was hoping for something different than just beads.