Tuesday I had a meeting at the school about the Dual Immersion for Justin that I had TOTALLY forgot about!
I was going to miss Glee!! Oh no! How will I go on?? I wish I had a DVR.
HEY! I have a VCR! You remember those things that we used to watch cassette tapes on!??
So I popped in a tape, programed the TV (it's a little tricky because of the converter box) and crossed my fingers!
When we came home, there was probably a 1/2 hour left of the show, but I refrained. Just let it record and watch the episode in full tomorrow...I can do it.
So tomorrow when I got home from work I was SO excited to watch it.
"Aren't you going to wait for Katie?" Shawn guilted me.
"No. I can always watch it with her again when she gets home from school."
THANK GOODNESS I watched it without her! It was a pretty bad episode. Should have known it would be primarily about sex with it revolving around Madonna! Glee is pretty bad on it's own, but most of the time the kids don't actually sit through a whole episode and they don't understand most of the inuendos. This one would be a hard one to explain. WOW! Sometimes I feel bad that I enjoy this show so much! But I tell you what..the kids aren't allowed to even kinda watch it any more.
And now for some sad news...the show went over it's 9:00 end time. I thought I was being clever with programing until 9:02 but I still missed the last 5-10 minutes! OH NO! Now what ever shall I do!? Boohoo!
3 comments:
I'm sorry you missed the last few minutes! Glad you couldn't wait for Katie! LOL
I guess you'll be taping it from now on?
It's either that or lock them in the basement! Just kidding. It actually starts at 8 and guess what...8 is their bedtime! That gives me at least a little bit til summer!
When summer comes, they'll still be outside!
Post a Comment