I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Justin's Accepted!!!

I am SOO excited to announce that Justin has been accepted into the Gifted Spanish Dual Immersion program!!! 

They tested him a couple of weeks ago and we got our invitation letter yesterday!!!

I am so happy and proud of him!  Katie is excited too!  She can't wait to talk Spanish behind our backs!  LOL

I only wish Justin was as excited.  He seems really scared and nervous.  I'm hoping that with our encouragement and Katie's help, he'll come around and see how great this will be for him.

I had to laugh at this pic...I was trying to take a picture of my handsome man and Ciara kept trying to sneak in.  LOL  I love her little happy face!

3 comments:

Donna said...

I am so excited for you guys!! This is so awesome for them to get this experience!!

GG said...

I am VERY excited for them!!

Anonymous said...

YAY JUT BUTT!!!!! I just want to hug and kiss him all over!

I love that little Cici face!
XOXO