I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Guess What's On Tonight??

GLEE!!

And not just Glee, but wth the POWER OF MADONNA!!!  Can I get a woot woot??!
Now to clarify, the diva herself will not, I repeat, will not be guest staring on the show.  But the show will be performing iconic songs from the pop goddess!

I am SO excited!!  As if you couldn't tell!

With songs like Express Yourself, Like a Prayer, and of course, Vogue, I will probably be in line with my copy of the CD tomorrow once it's available!  I just wish it included Papa Don't Preach from an earlier episode.  Actually, there are a few songs that are lacking from the first 2 Glee CDs.  :(  

Click here for a sample of the songs performed by the Glee cast!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Sounds like fun!!

Did you text Jon about Glee?

GG said...

Yes, but he didn't respond. :(