I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Friday, April 23, 2010

CiCi My Playmate

Ciara loves her dolls.  Lately, her favorite doll has been Suzy, a doll givin to her by Grandma DeeDee for Christmas.  Suzy and CiCi are great friends.  So much so that Ciara wants Suzy buckled in the carseat when we're driving to keep Suzy safe!

Here are the two friends playing together on the playground yesterday waiting for the kids to get out of school!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Cutie Pie!!

Anonymous said...

She is suck a darling...i wanna eat her!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

ha ha suck a darling!! I meant SUCH lol

GG said...

LOL You're funny!