Unlike Friday, Saturday was PERFECT zoo weather!
So since Friday was kind of a bust for Justin, I decided to take the kids Saturday afternoon! And guess who else has a zoo pass this year!? The Forsyth's!! Woohoo!!
All of the animals were out, the sun was shinning, and the kids were happy! It was a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon!
I've learned that the girls are much more prone for "Kodak Moments". The boys could really care less. I couldn't ever get them to turn around and smile!
Here is Katie, trying desperately to use her hat to cover the smell in the Reptile House. She'll learn soon enough that nothing but fresh air will help with that! You just gotta hurry and get through it!





3 comments:
How fun! Wish we could have come!! We miss you guys SO much!
XOXO
It sure was fun!!
So did you say that not only did steven take this last pic, but he thought to send it to you?? :)
Love ya!!
Sure did! Steven's a pretty thoughtful teenager! I wonder how long that'll last! LOL
Post a Comment