I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Our first snowfall

Oh the weather outside is frightful...but the kids are so delightful!

We went from Fall to Winter waaaaay to fast! Autumn is my favorite and it doesn't seem like we had much of it!

Yesterday when we woke up to snow, we realized the kids need new snow gear! Ciara was set, but Justin and Katelynn had both grown out of everything. So after school, we went to the store and got new coats, snow boots, hats, and gloves!

The moment we got home, they threw their stuff on to go test it all out! They had so much fun!



Here is our first snowman of the year. Justin named him Snowy. LOL


Love to all!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I'm with you, I think fall went too fast! I was so sad to finally have to give up and pull up the rest of my tomatoes!!

I really should do the same thing and go shopping for the kids, I think we'll have to make do. I have to pull it all out and see what we got and who it fits.

We didn't get enough snow for a snowman, but we did get enough for snow balls!!

I love you, too!!