I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Catching Up

As you may have noticed, I haven't been online for awhile. All of my blogs and email are suffering! I apologize! I am so busy busy busy. I don't have a free moment to spare.

I am learning a new process at work and it is sucking me dry! But it is a good thing. The more I know the more valuable I am.

Speaking of work - quick note...I just won a very prestigious award! Only 2% of employee receive it yearly. This is my 3rd time winning it! I am very excited! It used to come with some monetary recognition and a fun weekend in Park City, but because of budget constraints that isn't going to happen this year! But the recognition alone is good enough for me! How can I complain?

Some other quick updates...

Kids are doing great! Katie is loving her piano lessons. We still haven't gotten Shawn's parents piano over to our house yet and we have no idea how much it is going to cost to repair some broken keys so in the meantime, we've gotten her a nice piano sized keyboard. She loves to practice and has taught herself a few simple songs. Including the Phantom's famous "Bommmm bom bom bom bom bommm" LOL

Justin is doing awesome in school! He has joined in a speech class to help him articulate some of her letter sounds. It's funny because Katie is actually jealous of this. LOL If she only knew.

Ciara is as two as ever! It amazes me how sweet her spirit can be one minute and suddenly turn demonic the next! She has definitely learned how to throw a tantrum and she has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger. I guess it comes with having all the alone time together in the mornings.

Shawn's doing good. He has been working hard in our gardens, pulling up our plants and getting ready for the winter. This time of year is always hard on him, but he seems to be doing pretty good.

We got a new back door put in! It's really nice! French doors with skylight windows on each side. There is some finishing work that needs to be done, but it is still beautiful and so so so much better than the sliding glass door we had.

Well, time's up. I hope to share some stories and pictures soon. I love you all! XXXOOO

2 comments:

Donna said...

Wow!!!! I am so excited about the doors!! I can hardly wait to come see it!!

It is so awesome to read about everyone and all your fun comments and I love you's you left everywhere! Nana sure loved all the X's and O's you left her on her blog!

I love you and miss you so much! It was great to talk to you, even for just a few minutes.

Gotta run, but one more, I love you!!!

GG said...

I love you too!

I'm glad she enjoyed the kisses! LOL

Miss you! Love you!