The kids dressed up and danced, played games, eat a BUNCH of candy and all sorts of goodies!
Justin is a Storm Trooper (although we are going to have to get another costume since his literally fell apart at the party.) Katie is Batgirl. And CiCi is Barbie as a Musketeer! I was able to talk her into a crown instead of the cowboy hat!
The kid's favorite games were "Boooooo am I?" which is just charades. And the Witch Hunt! Same as last year, a witch snuck into the house and stole the candy bags NapNap made for the kids and replaced them with clues! The kids than have to follow the clue to find their candy! Lots of fun!
Thanks for the wonderful day Jenn! We all had a great time!
Love ya!
4 comments:
Sounds great!! Their costumes look great too! I hardly recognized Katie! So grown up!!
I know it! She really liked the make-up. I told her not to get used to it!
Good luck with that!!
Don't worry about having the same background, I think it's cute, so we both must have good taste!!
I already knew we both had great taste...LOL
I love you!!
Post a Comment