We love to play with Olivia. One of her favorite things right now is Ponyville. For Christmas I gave her some Ponyville stickers and she was so excited! Somehow she got it into her head that they gave her super powers. If she had one on the back of her hand and pointed her hand at us, we would have to fall backwards! it was a super strength we called Pony Power.So of course for her birthday I searched the land for and wide to find the most Pony Power I could find for her!
I found stickers, temporary tattoos, band aids and rings! Throw in some My Little Pony puzzles and Memory Game, and she was set! But I couldn't find any MLP wrapping paper or even gift bags! I was shocked! With how popular MLP is, you'd think it would be a bit easier.What I did find was even better. Pintrest. This lovely person sells her own MLP bags but I needed something bigger and I didn't want to fork out the money for her bags. So Katie and I went to work and made our own! I think they turned out even better than the inspiration! It was so much fun to see Livie get excited about the bags! She may have liked the bags better than the gifts inside!
And as much as I loved the bags, I was SUPER impressed with Katie's special gift for Livie. Olivia's favorite ponies are Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, so Katie drew her favorite characters in both pony form and Equestria Girl form, colored and framed. She is so talented, I wish I had some of that artsy talent!Happy birthday Livie Girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment