I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Grand Reopening!

Ok, let's face it.  It's been awhile since this blog has had any action!

Life got busier, crazier, and even more beautiful, but mostly just busier.

With the ease of the quick Facebook status update on the good ol' smartphone, the joy of blog writing took a backseat.

However, I miss my blog.  I miss your blogs too.  I miss writing (and reading) the fun little stories and viewing the pictures that go along with them.

Facebook is convenient, fast and easy, but it doesn't ever tell the whole story.  It's a quick snippet with a punch line, check in, or over-used memes and it lacks any real substance.  Any pictures that are shared often get lost in a jumble of photos.  And let's face it, Timeline stinks!  Even my newsfeed decides what it wants to share with me, no matter how many times I play with the settings!

So I will not be saying goodbye to my other social outlets, but I will be reintroducing myself back into the blog life. 

I hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Will J said...

So Gina tell me...is blogging like keeping a journal? I'm interested in starting on myself and following yours as well. :-)

Will J said...

One*

GG said...

A blog is anything you want it to be. Mine is less like a journal and more of a way to share my stories of daily life. But it really does vary from person to person. Feel free to look through some of the older posts in the blog archive on the right side of this blog. I recommend reading from 2009-2010. That is when I was blogging more often.

Have fun with your blog!! I'll be reading!

Donna said...

yay!! I know I should re open mine too. I miss it too.