I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Friday, October 4, 2013

But Baby It's Cold INSIDE!

The weather has drastically changed this week!  We may be skipping Fall and jumping over to Winter, most likely to jump back into Fall in a few weeks but as for right now, all I know is that it is COLD!

Now, let me make this clear, I am in no way complaining.  I prefer the cold to the hot! I love Autumn and Winter. They are my favorite seasons because I am not dying of heat!

With that said, I don't think we should freeze in our own home when we have a wonderful heating and cooling system that we paid a pretty penny for!

My husband disagrees.

There is no need to have the heat on when we have blankets available at all times.

Again, I agree to a degree.  I love to cuddle so I am very fond of cuddling under a warm blanket, especially if we are watching a movie and I have my little natural heaters cuddling along side me.

But when that doesn't cut it and my nose is absolutely frozen, I wait for Shawn to leave and turn on the heat.  :)   Shush.  Don't tell.

Today I came home from work and the house is freezing again!

Even Shiloh is bound by the blanket rule!


But don't worry, Shiloh, I'll heat this house up for you and then we will turn it off again before Daddy comes home tonight.  :)

1 comment:

Donna said...

We caved and turned on our last furnace too!!