Second, I MISS MY SIS!!
So I brought her with me!
Here's a zoom in of the thought bubble. It's a little fuzzy but you should be able to read it.
We had lots of fun! I went to a different theater this time and was a little disappointed in the lack of enthusiasm, (and the lack of Eclipse posters and cut outs - we were limited to ONE!) but it was still a blast! Although, I must admit, I wish I had more pics of Donna and I. But since both of us are a bit camera shy, maybe that's for the best!
And as you can see from the slideshow (if you can view it - I still have problems) Jenn even came with us the next morning to share the movie with Mom and the kids!
We love you Jenn!!
Don't forget to check out my Twilight blog for my random thoughts about the movie.





3 comments:
Well don't I feel absolutely loved and special!!!! Thank you SO much Gigi for taking me with you! I LOVE YOU SEESTER!!!!
I love you so much! Missing you is killing me!
It was fun to go with you! I love all the pics with Jenn!
I love you too, Jenn!
Post a Comment