I realize blog viewing is much simpler without having to sign in each time to view or comment. So I am temporarily removing the private setting for this blog. I am still not sure how comfortable I am with it so I am going on a trial run.

Friday, March 25, 2011

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Make the kids eat them!!!

And my personal favorite...


So you probably want the story behind these sour faces...

Shawn likes to leave notes for the kids for when they come home from school.  He usually includes a chore list for each child as well.  The chores are pretty typical.  Make your bed.  Do your homework.  Quack like a duck.  Whoa.  Wait.  Quack like a duck?  :)  The kids love it and really look forward to their chores.  This week we get to play with Tyler and Hailee after school so he included them in the chores.  And yesterday's chore list included, EAT A LEMON!  lol

Surprisingly, the kids all complied!  And what great pics!


5 comments:

Donna said...

I love love the chore lists! These sour lemon faces are price less!!

Donna said...

I hardly recognized CiCi!! I had to look twice, she looked like Katie to me, so grown up!!

GG said...

We love the chore lists too! It makes it fun for the kids!

And I'm with you! I can't believe how grown up the kids look, especially CiCi! I've noticed it a lot lately! It's killing me!

Emily said...

I wish someone was there to take apic of your face after you "ate some lemons" ha ha ha !! kidding, nobody would want to see that

GG said...

Funny Em! Real funny. ;)