So I've been trying not to post too many Glee themed posts. But after last night's episode I just can't help myself!
Last night was one of the best episodes to date! When there was word of "the worst storm in ten years with possible black outs", I panicked! No! Not on Glee night!
But thankful (just one more thing to add to my list of things I'm thankful for!), the power stayed on all night and I was able to get my Glee on!
Last night's storyline revolved around the marriage of Kurt's dad and Finn's mom (hence the episode title - Furt). And the episode tied in the bullying storylines very nicely! I was glad to see the gang team up to protect Kurt. And Finn's "Just The Way You Are" made me cry!
The wedding was one of the best I've seen on TV! I loved the kids "gleeing" down the aisle to "Marry You"! And I laughed so hard as the happy couple "gleed" along with them! And the vows were very touching!
And believe it or not, I'm actually going to miss Sue as principal! She was great! She was caring and supportive all while still being Sue! Amazing writing!!
Another excellent episode! Thank you Glee!
4 comments:
Loved it!!!! I was telling Dut I want a divorce so we can remarry and have a Glee wedding! They did FANTASTIC!
You know...you don't have to divorce...just renew your vows! I want the same thing! I tell you what, I'll glee down your aisle if you glee down mine! :D
Love ya Seester!
You guys are hilarious!! I love watching you guys comment back and forth!!
Love you both!
I love commenting back and forth! :-D
Post a Comment