That morning I was summoned for jury selection, as I was waiting before we were given instructions, I got a phone call from my brother. I assumed it meant he was holding his baby girl. I couldn't talk because the room was so quiet, so I sent him a text. He informed me the baby still wasn't there yet, but soon.
Soon after, we were told our phones had to be turned off as we were going to be given instructions and were seated to view a very retro video on how we were selected for jury duty!
A few hours later we were given a recess and were told we could turn on our phones as long as we did not speak of the case at all or seek any info regarding it. So immediately, I texted. Any news???
In return I got a beautiful pic of my new niece!
So exciting!!
Through out the night, I got a few more pics! So cute! I swear it makes my uterus throb for another baby!! I can feel mini contractions just looking at her!
I haven't had a chance yet to actually talk to RJ or Mandy yet (imagine that he hasn't called me back yet! LOL) but I hear that both mom and baby were troopers!
Congratulations on your sweet new addition to your beautiful family!




4 comments:
I, too, am yearning! Everyone is having their babies!!
She's beautiful!!!
It makes me so sad that I won't really be a part of her life. I'm not even sure when I will get to meet her. :(
I'm so jealous that Mom gets to go out there and spend time with them. Even Jenn and her family are going to stop by there on their way to VA next month. :(
So hard!!
Just letting you know, I miss your fun posts!
I love you!!!
Post a Comment